We want to get people all around the world talking and writing about stationery and the importance of writing by hand in the build up to, as well as on World Stationery Day itself on Wednesday 27 April, during National Stationery Week.
- Use Twitter and Facebook to tell us your favourite stationery product or pen, and your favourite stationery brands.
- Upload a picture to Twitter with any of the following hashtags
#WorldStationeryDay #writingmatters #lovestationery or #stationery addict and upload onto Facebook
The picture simply needs to be something #WorldStationeryDay related which reminds you of the written word, stationery, pens and pencils.
- Write a letter or card to a relative or friend.
- Treat yourself to a new pen or notebook – or even both! – on World Stationery Day. You can never have too much stationery, and of course it makes you feel good!
- Tell children why writing by hand is important and encourage them to write letters and cards to relatives and friends – especially thank you letters!
- If you are a teacher, focus on the importance of handwriting – and especially good handwriting to your pupils and have some fun handwriting-themed activities in class during National Stationery Week. World Stationery Day is on Wednesday.
Share your plans on our Facebook page.